122 Burtons Road Bunya Mountains
Contact agent for details
HIDDEN OASIS AT THE BASE OF THE BUNYA MOUNTAINS
Set in a picturesque surrounding nestled at the base of the Bunya Mountains sits this very attractive property with a natural spring. You won't need to bring much as everything is here including most of the furniture + plenty of tools even the lawn mower is included in the sale.
- Approx. 13.24HA (32.71acres) of Bunya Mountains scrub influence soils with good established improved pastures.
- 2-bedroom home with rear Verandah, Modern eat-in kitchen, formal dining area, separate lounge, both bedrooms have built-in robes, modern bathroom with separate toilet, 2 reverse cycle air-conditioners & wood heater. Large concreted outdoor area with spa & large aviary.
- 24 x 12 m shed with power and partly concreted floor, 1 x Cold room, 2 lockable workshops.
- 1 bore with Master flow pump set at 125' & pumps to high tank, Natural spring and approx. 16,000 gallons of rainwater storage.
- Generally good fencing with external fencing being timber post with four barb & sheet netting. Internal fencing is 4 barb with 2 plain wire.
- Steel cattle yards with Red Dot Vet Crush.
- Services - Electricity, School Bus nearby, Mail service and basic mobile phone.
- Rates approximately $600
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.
: 13.24 hectares
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.