29 Watt Street Dalby
Contact agent for details
FIVE BEDROOM HOME - LARGE BLOCK - MAXIMUM PRIVACY
Located adjacent to the entrance to Heritage Gardens Estate this large, well - designed, family home offers plenty of room not only inside but also in the separate yard areas outside.
- 5 Bedrooms - all with built in robes
- Roomy kitchen overlooking deck and side yard/gardens
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Ensuite and walk in robe off main bedroom
- Beautiful, polished hardwood flooring in all living areas
- Ducted evaporative a/c + ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Wood heater in formal lounge
- Separate formal lounge and dining areas
- Huge North facing, covered deck - ideal for all seasons
- Portable heated spa on deck
- Large carport in front of house - concreted
- 9m x 2.5m Colorbond shed, concrete floor, power, 2 x tilt doors
- Water bore - approx. 4,000 GPH capacity (pump set at 1,000 GPH)
- 2 x Large grassed yard areas
- Well established yard and gardens
- 3,992m2 block, rural residential zoning
This home has been located in the middle of the block allowing it to be well back from the street and providing a lot of privacy and very useable yard space in front and behind the house. The home has been well built on pier & beam foundations in a very good location and is ideal for a growing family.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.