Here is your chance to purchase a highly desirable property that has been admired by all for many years.
Only 4 allotments in this precinct have direct frontage to the beautiful Myall Creek Parklands that feature 100 year old plus river gums.
Originally built to a very high standard in the late 1970's the home was extended, fully rebuilt and refurbished to a mind blowing standard in the last 10 years.
Add to that a full makeover of the gardens, lawns, new tennis court and swimming pool and the package is absolutely complete.
Is there a more complete residential property in Dalby? We doubt it!
THE HOME FEATURES:
*Extra large kitchen with an outlook into an oasis like yard making cooking duties a breeze, featuring high quality cabinetry, walkin pantry, quality appliances and is very spacious.
Stepping into this kitchen will have you dreaming about family Christmas lunches and entertaining with friends.
* Dining area with access to a fully screened deck.
* Multiple living areas including formal lounge room and family room.
* Bedrooms - 5 in total, main bedroom features hard wood floors and first class walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity, huge bath, walkin shower and absolute quality fittings, 2 other bedrooms have ensuites and 3 bedrooms have direct access on to a beautiful north facing verandah that features full crim-safe screening. All bedrooms are well above average in size.
* Executive office with large store room and direct access to the front verandah.
* The home integrates seamlessly with the outdoors with multiple decks and leisurable sitting areas.
* Full ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Solar Panels x 22.
* Full size flood lit tennis court.
* Gorgeous in-ground swimming pool.
* 9m x 6m Shed with concrete floor and power + attached double carport.
* Water Bore, rain water tank and irrigation systems.
* 200 Metres to the Dalby Golf Club.
* Alongside walking/cycling tracks that meander along Myall Creek Parkland reserve and give access to Dalby's CBD by push bike in approx 5 minutes.
This truly is a one of a kind property - Call our sales team today to arrange your private inspection - 4662 5311.
- This property is being sold by buyer negotiation therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for the website functionality purposes.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.