Do not miss your chance to snavel up this unique property, the location is spot on with beautiful views over the Myall Creek that must be experienced first hand + enjoy over half an acre of land.
The home has just been freshly painted outside and is extremely comfortable inside.
The property has so much potential - Move in as is, or put your own stamp on it and have yourself a fabulous property for many years to come.
* 4 Bedrooms, main larger than normal with ensuite, all bedrooms have built-in cupboards.
* Office/5th bedroom.
* New Guinea Rosewood kitchen, electric oven with gas and electric cooktop, skylight, pantry and dishwasher.
* Huge lounge room with fire place and polished floors.
* Ceiling fans and 5 x reverse cycle air conditioners throughout.
* Family/2nd lounge area/dining room off kitchen with direct access to the private rear verandah and paved outdoor area.
* New outside paint.
* Large laundry with plenty of storage space.
* Paved carport, enough room for 4 cars.
* 12m x 4m (approx) High shed with power, concreted, electric door (perfect for your caravan or boat + attached 12m x 7.5m (approx) shed with power, concrete, 2 x roller doors.
* 8,000 Gal rainwater tank plumbed to kitchen sink and fridge + a 5,000 gal & 3,000 gal rainwater tank with pressure pump.
* Chook pen for the kids.
* Fully fenced corner allotment with access from two streets + side lane.
Call us today to book your private inspection - 4662 5311.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.