A physical inspection is the only way to really appreciate the features/benefits this home provides. It is suitable for a wide variety of buyers whether they be younger or older, perfect for a single, a couple or a smaller family.
- Sturdy construction.
- 3 x Large bedrooms (2 x built-ins).
- Modern kitchen/dining.
- Separate lounge.
- Modern bathroom.
- 4 x Reverse cycle air conditioning units - 3 x bedrooms + living area.
- 3 x Ceiling fans, insulation in ceiling.
- New windows, crimsafe/mesh screens.
- 2 x Toilets.
- Enclosed entertainment/laundry area downstairs.
- Good paint inside and outside.
- Tiled-kitchen, lounge, hallway, bathroom.
- Carpet - bedrooms.
- Front entry/sunroom.
- Aluminium external blinds.
- Rainwater tank.
- 6m x 6m Colourbond shed - power, concreted.
- Garden shed - concreted.
- Fully fenced, 708m2 block.
Situated close to North Dalby Bowl Blub, Dalby Hospital, Catholic and Christian Schools, North side takeaway food, Ningana retirement community and Dalby P.C.Y.C.
This is a popular, highly regarded location.
This could be an excellent alternative to a unit as you have an easily maintained residence as well as room for a garden, a shed for your car and workshop to tinker in and able to have a pet, without any body corp fees.
Call us today to arrange your inspection, you are sure to be impressed.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.