Often sought and rarely found!
Comments from buyers like "We really would like more than 1 Acre" are common place.
"We would like a few acres for a horse", or "We have some gear to store and the kids need some room" are also on Buyers wish list.
The current owner has loved this property but the time has come to downsize and move in close to the heart of Dalby.
This property has 3.87 acres of land with 2 street frontages in an area known to be high and dry.
The properties potential for the future is also bright due to subdivision possibilities (subject to council approval) when the time is right.
Improvements consist of:
* 5 Bedroom timber home in good original condition.
* Formal lounge plus a separate downstairs rumpus room.
* Roomy kitchen, as new electric stove, lots of cupboards with a dining area attached.
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower.
* Full length front verandah.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning on tank water.
* Approx. 13,000 gallons of rainwater storage.
* Steel car shed approx 9m x 6 m with concrete floor and power.
* Huge shed approx. 12.5m x 17m with part concrete floor and the balance is sealed bitumen floor.
* Full Fencing.
* Town water connected.
This is the perfect property for pretty well anyone wanting some extra space, be they a retiree from the country, or a young family who wants room to move for the kids and pets.
The house is in good original condition.
Live in as is or renovate, the option is yours.
A bike pathway starts approx 50 metres away and this gives direct access to Myall creek walking tracks and Dalby's Main street area.
Inspections recommended - 4662 5311.
NB.Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.