Ideal for the investor with an existing tenant in place.
Ideal for the owner occupier who wants a home with all the extras!
The property is located in Lone Pine Estate which has easy access to the Dalby State High School and is only a 10 minute pushbike ride to the main street.
The Brick exterior means lower maintenance costs and improved insulation properties.
The property features a fully fenced rear yard and the land area of 880m2, which means there is plenty of room for a sizable shed.
- 4 Bedrooms, main bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robe, all bedrooms have built in cupboards and ceiling fans.
- User friendly kitchen with heaps of cupboard space, electric hotplate and oven, island bench makes for convenience in food preparation, plus a dishwasher.
- Big open plan family/dining area.
- Formal lounge/media room with ceiling fan.
- Office nook.
-Full ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Good size laundry with built in bench.
- Double car garage under roof with pebble crete finish driveway.
- Large covered outdoor area.
- Rainwater tank.
For further information contact our sales team.
Inspections by appointment.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.