This compact home on a 1/2 size allotment is waiting for you!
Walking distance to Myall Medical and Main Street.
This property really is a one of a kind.
Built for the buyer looking for an easy care home on a smaller allotment (501m2).
For those looking at downsizing this property is the perfect in between step, between a traditional home on a large allotment and moving to a unit.
THE HOME FEATURES:
* Open plan Kitchen/Dining and Lounge area with easterly aspect.
* Kitchen is modern and has lots of cupboards.
* 2 Large bedrooms, one with built in cupboards, both with ceiling fans.
* Bathroom with shower, toilet and good size vanity with room to move!
* Large laundry, big enough for extra cupboards and storage.
* 2 Reverse cycle split air conditioners.
* Full width of house verandah that faces East, catch the early winter sun or retreat to the shade on summer afternoons.
* Car accommodation with electric roller door, plus stencil crete driveway and carport floor.
* Well built lockable storage shed in the back yard with concrete floor, about 1000% better than a garden shed.
The back is fully fenced, the yard is established and low maintenance.
Easy walking distance to the Main Street, Myall Medical Centre, Coles, PCYC, Dalby Touch Footy Fields, Our lady Of the Southern Cross College and Dalby State High School.
Call us for an inspection today!
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.