Do you need a large, well kept home with features to keep all the family happy? Well, look no further, this impressive home is ideal for a growing family. The location is "spot on", positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a great street and literally backing onto the sporting fields of the Catholic School in sought after North Dalby.
Featuring: - Double storey, well maintained home.
- 5 x Bedrooms (4 x built-in) - 2 upstairs/3 downstairs.
- 2 x Bathrooms, 1 x upstairs, separate powder room, 1 x downstairs.
- 3 x Toilets (2 x upstairs).
- Separate office upstairs - built-in desk and cupboards.
- Large, timber kitchen - overlooks rear deck and views over sports grounds.
- Ducted evap A/C upstairs, rev-cycle split A/C units - rumpus + main bedroom.
- Large gas heater - looks like wood heater.
- 2 - Way Bathroom + access to rear deck from main bedroom.
- Huge, covered, rear deck (17m x 3m approx) overlooking pool, backyard and school grounds.
- Downstairs covered patio area under rear deck.
- Inground saltwater pool (9.7m x 3.5m approx, solar heated.
- 5Kw Solar power system (22 panels).
- Security screens.
- 9m x 8m (approx) Colourbond shed, 2 x elect roller doors.
- 2 x Rainwater tanks - 1 x 5,000Gal behind shed, 1 x 500Litre on deck.
- Privacy fenced rear yard - gateway into school grounds.
- 957m2 Block.
- Bitumen driveway.
Inspection of this well-presented, well-appointed home is highly recommended, call us today to arrange.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.