Looking for space and tranquility but still close to town? This attractive four bedroom home has all the right features for a buyer, complimented by well established gardens courtesy of a great water supply, including your own bore, multiple rainwater tanks and town water. Set well back off Blaxland Road you will enjoy the very private feel of this property.
THIS PROPERTY FEATURES:
* Four bedrooms, all with built in cupboards.
* Large storage room off the deck which can be used as the fifth bedroom or office.
* Fully insulated ceiling.
* Roomy open plan, eat-in kitchen and lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Ceiling fans - Living area, Kitchen and Main bedroom.
* Large covered outdoor area - perfect for entertaining.
* Single carport with direct access into the home.
* 9m x 7m (approx) Colour bond shed with power and concrete floor.
* Garden shed.
* 2 x Storage containers.
* 14 Solar panels on the shed.
* Beautiful established gardens.
* Bore with great water supply.
* Fully fenced property.
* 3 x Large rainwater tanks.
* Situated back off the road for extra privacy.
* Locally built.
* 5,500m2 Block, rural residential zoning.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.