Solidly built from Australian hardwood, this beautifully renovated family home is centrally located, close walking distance from schools, parks and golf course.
Extended in 1998 to cater for a growing family, it is designed for style and comfort.
* 4 Bedrooms (main with ensuite), private study and media room. Huge built-in wall units with desks feature in a number of rooms while all bedrooms include roomy built-in wardrobes.
* A modern kitchen, with large oven and gas cook top, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and pantry space.
* Kitchen opens onto a casual dining area and a spacious covered deck, for easy entertaining.
* The home features ducted air conditioning throughout, quality timber flooring, security screening and rear lane access.
* Separate office with a large built-in desk and shelving.
* Car accommodation is made easy with a large spacious carport on the side of the house under roof.
* Children will love the large, shady back yard which is fully fenced, and offers plenty of room to play.
* Fully established gardens at the front of the property for added privacy, as well as a low maintenance yard.
* Garden shed located at the rear of the property.
All this in a quiet, family-friendly street.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.