Hiding behind the private front yard you will be pleasantly surprised to find this very solid, very roomy and very well presented family home.
Featuring: - 4 x Spacious bedrooms (3 x built-in).
- Extra large main bedroom away from the other bedrooms with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Polished cypress pine flooring mostly.
- New carpet in 4th bedroom/ office.
- Modern, well-appointed, galley-style kitchen.
- Tidy main bathroom - shower over bath, toilet.
- Good paint throughout inside - attractive colour scheme.
- Plenty of storage space - living room, laundry & bathroom.
- Reverse cycle split A/C x 2 - living room, main bedroom.
- Ceiling fans throughout, insulated ceiling.
- Large covered rear deck - Northerly aspect.
- Paved covered outdoor area beside deck.
- 6m x 6m Garage - concreted, power, lock-up.
- 6m x 4m workshop - concreted, power.
- 3 x Rainwater tanks (2 x 11,500Litres, 1 x 5,000Litres).
- Garden shed - concreted, skillion at side for trailer.
- Fully fenced, well established, very private yard.
- 890m2 block.
It is an absolute pleasure to inspect this attractive, well designed, well appointed property. Only a short walk to Dalby South State Primary and Pre-School and Snow White Kindergarden. Tennis Courts, Football Fields (League, Union & AFL), Cricket ovals, Leagues Club, Cinema and Library are close by as well as Bunnings and Garden Nursery/ Landscaper.
Inspection of this lovely home is highly recommended.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.