This large property has all the features for an expanding family including four spacious bedrooms coupled by a large rumpus room and home office. In close proximity and walking distance to North Dalby Bowels Club, Convenience Stores, Local Gyms, Schools and the Dalby Hospital.
This property features:
- Pier & beam Foundations, quality built.
- Four spacious bedrooms and with built-in cupboards.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Home office off the main entrance.
- Extra-large rumpus room featuring bay windows and exposed beam ceilings.
- Large kitchen fitted out with two ovens, gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, walk in pantry and breakfast bar.
- Ducted evaporative cooling and spilt system air-conditioning in the kitchen.
- Central wood fireplace.
- Rear L-shape verandah leading onto partially covered concrete outdoor area.
- Front porch surrounded by established gardens.
- 9m x 9m (approx.) Timber garage concrete, power and some shelving included.
- 6m x 7.5m (approx.) Garage and carport off the house (concrete and power).
- Concrete covered dog area behind garage.
- Established yard and gardens.
- Pebblecrete Driveway.
- Fully fenced 1422m2 corner allotment.
Inspection of this lovely home is highly recommended, call the Fitzsimmons team on 07 4662 5311 to arrange your inspection today.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.