Privacy Notice and Consent
I authorise employees of Fitzsimmons Real Estate, and independent contractors of Fitzsimmons Real Estate including their directors, officers and employees, to obtain relevant information from, and release relevant information to, the parties described on page 2 to assist with my involvement with Fitzsimmons Real Estate. I understand that I can revoke my authority at any time. I acknowledge that if I revoke my authority, or if I decline to provide information as requested by Fitzsimmons Real Estate, Fitzsimmons Real Estate may be unable to provide the products or services I have requested.
Fitzsimmons Nominees Pty Ltd (010012816) trading as Fitzsimmons Real Estate is committed to protecting your privacy in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). This document sets out Fitzsimmons Real Estate’s condensed Privacy Notice.
Information Collection, Use and Disclosure
During the course of your involvement with Fitzsimmons Real Estate, we may collect, use or disclose personal information about you for the following purposes:
• Assisting you to sell your property;
• Assisting you to purchase a property;
• Assisting you to lease a property (either as lessor or lessee);
• Assisting you with payment or refund of a bond;
• Assisting you with tenancy disputes;
• Coordinating repairs or maintenance of a property owned or leased by you;
• Recording or accessing information at the Titles Registry Office or other government agency;
• Recording or accessing information at the Residential Tenancies Authority;
• Recording or accessing information on tenancy information services or databases;
• Client and business relationship management;
• Marketing of products and services to you;
The types of personal information we may collect, use or disclose about you includes but is not limited to:
• Your full name;
• Your date of birth;
• Your residential address;
• Your postal address;
• Your email address;
• Your home telephone number;
• Your work telephone number;
• Your mobile telephone number;
• Your occupation and business address;
• Financial information including details of your employer, income, name of bank or financial institution;
• Details of your spouse, de facto, dependent children, and roommates;
• Details of properties owned by you;
In order to provide products and services to you, we may disclose your personal information to the persons/organisations described below:
• In the event that you are a seller or a lessee, we may disclose your personal information to prospective buyers of the property owned or leased by you;
• In the event that you are a buyer or a lessee, we may disclose your personal information to the sellers of the property you are purchasing or leasing;
• Your legal advisor(s) and the legal advisor(s) representing the other party(s) involved in your transaction;
• Your financial institution and/or financial advisor;
• Insurance providers and brokers;
• Utility providers and utility connection service providers;
• Persons or organisations involved in providing, managing or administering your product or service including independent contractors engaged by us as real estate agents;
• Tradespeople engaged by us to repair or maintain a property owned or leased by you;
• Organisations involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure including maintaining or upgrading our computer systems;
• Persons or organisations involved in purchasing part or all of our business;
• Our related companies;
• Organisations involved in the payments systems including financial institutions, merchants and payment organisations;
• The Titles Registry Office or other government agencies;
• The Residential Tenancies Authority;
• Tenancy information services or databases;
• Real estate websites;
• Real estate peak bodies;
Whenever it is reasonable or practicable to do so, we will collect your personal information directly from you. Sometimes it will be necessary for us to collect information from a third party or a publicly available source, such as a credit reporting agency, your legal adviser, your past or current employers, your previous lessors or property managers, and tenancy information services or databases.
In the event that you do not consent to Fitzsimmons Real Estate collecting and releasing your personal information as described above, we may be unable to provide the services requested by you.
Access to, and correction of personal information
You have the right to request access to your information and to request that Fitzsimmons Real Estate update or correct your personal information. A charge may apply for providing access to your information.
You may contact us by mail, email or telephone as follows:
Mail: PO Box 291, DALBY, QLD 4405
Phone: 07 4662 5311
Feature Auction2323 Dalby-Cooyar Road, Kaimkillenbun via Dalby,
DALBY QLD 4405"EARLSLEA" - Quality Irrigation Assist farm-- Tightly held Area- - Location, Location, Location.
Feature Sale15881 Warrego Highway, Bowenville via Dalby,
DALBY QLD 4405"Birrageela"
Feature Auction00 Narlagoon Wilds Road - Werny,
DALBY QLD 4405CLEARING SALE - "NARLAGOON"
Feature SaleDALBY QLD 4405GIANT SHED + SUBSTANTIAL CARPORT - CHARACTER HOME + ANT BED TENNIS COURT3211