Under Offer $295,000 neg.
EXCELLENT FAMILY HOME AND LOCATIONLocated at the end of the cul-de-sac this attractive family home presents so well here in popular north Dalby. It offers so much for the family now, and some more options for the future, and with its A1 position and size the whole family will love living here enjoying the close proximity to the CBD, Schools, PCYC and Bowls Club. The home is deceptively roomy with a clever L-shaped design which also captures loads of natural light from the northerly aspect.
This well built, well maintained family home is loaded with great features:
- 2 Large Separate Living Areas - Dining & Family, plus a Large Lounge Room
- 4 Bedrooms - master bedroom is very generous in size & has a huge built-in robe
- Stylish New Bathroom - beautiful floor & wall tiles; 2 way access
- Office/ or 5th Bedroom - with its own access to outdoor area
- Kitchen - semi-mod in good condition, overlooks patio; has dishwasher, breakfast bar, double fridge space
- Ducted Evaporative Air- Conditioning throughout
- A cosy Wood Heater plus 2 natural gas heater ports
- Shady Front Verandah/Deck plus a private rear patio entertaining area
- 3 bay colorbond Shed - 2 roller doors, workshop space, power & lights, concreted.
- Bitumen driveway and parking area
- Garden shed and chicken/bird coup hidden away behind the shed
Your inspection is highly recommended, so please call today to arrange yours. Our Sellers are genuine and would love a contract before Christmas!
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.