For Sale NOW $349,000
INNER DALBY LIVING + DESIRABLE MYALL CREEK OUTLOOKThe saying "Unique Opportunity" is probably overdone when it come to Real Estate - "But Not In This Case"!
1 Sydney Street Dalby is an address with a lot to offer!
ABSOLUTE LOCATION -
The home sits in an elevated position with water views and a 5 minute stroll will see you at Dalby Shoppingworld.
Dalby Bowls Club, Dalby Swimming Pool and the town's fantastic walking tracks along the banks of Myall Creek are all so close.
THE HOME -
Has a quality feel and is built on the preferred adjustable Pier and Beam Foundation system.
Live in as is or put your own stamp on it and take this home as far as you want to go.
The layout suits an easy lifestyle with space between living areas and bedrooms.
The Living areas are complimented by the front Verandah which has views across to the creek.
THE FEATURES -
* Formal Lounge with access to the front Verandah.
* Formal Dining area.
* The well appointed Timber Kitchen provides a traditional warm country feel to the home with enough room for the whole family to congregate.
* Large Rumpus Room, big enough for a Pool Table, but the room could be utilised to suit any use.
* 3 Good size Bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards.
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
* 2 Toilets.
* Double garage under roof of house with some extra room.
* Rear Deck.
* 20 Solar Panels.
* Rain Water tank with water reticulated to Kitchen.
* Separate lock up Workshop.
* Established Yard.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.