Under Offer EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
"Birrageela""Birrageela" is a well located large aggregation of self mulching cultivation with irrigation and quality infrastructure and only 20 km from Dalby and 65 km from Toowoomba with Warrego Highway frontage. Within a 40km radius are 2 cotton gins, 1 grain to ethanol plant and at least 6 feedlots. The Wellcamp International Airport is only 55 km away. The owners are retiring from farming and the family has owned the main part of the property since 1964.
Property Description and Tenure:
Lot 1 RP 38166, Lot 1 RP 67044, Lot 1 RP 87303, Lots 1-3 RP81265, Lot 4 RP 111033 and Lots 1-2 RP 119050. Freehold
1348.18 Hectares (3331.35 acres)
Toowoomba Regional Council Rates: Approx. $15000 / half year
Single phase electricity, telephone, mobile service, school bus, mail service and weekly rubbish bin service.
Cultivation and Irrigation:
- 118 Hectares flood irrigation from Oakey creek
- 180 hectares overhead irrigation from the Auchmah watercourse
- Approx. 925 hectares dryland cultivation
- Balance area approx. 125.18 hectares comprises infrastructure, ring tanks, roads, ditches,
sumps, creek and grassed areas
- For future cropping, there is approx 300 hectares long fallow cultivation and approx 80 hectares wheat stubble available for planting.
Oakey Creek: 500ML RING TANK (Approx)
- 2 flood harvest allocations with a total not greater than 985 ML per year.
- The first allocation starts at 560 Ml /day passing the Bowenville Gauging Station.
- The second allocation starts after 985 ML /day passing the Bowenville Gauging Station
- 2 pumps (2 x 400 mm centrifugal pumps with 2 x 671 Detroit diesel motors) -Tail water return
pump- 10” centrifugal pump and 353 Detroit diesel motor
- Flood irrigation
Auchmah Watercourse: 800ML ring tank (Approx)
- 2 x 660mm and 1 x 510mm centrifugal pumps with 2 x 8V71 Detroit diesel motors and 1 x 471 Detroit diesel motor respectively pumping out of a well which collects both harvest water off the Auchmah Watercourse and tail return water
- Overhead irrigation is provided through a 940 m Zimmatic centre feed lateral move sprayline
Main Residence- built 2009 on pier & beam foundations, modern 4 bedroom home with ducted air conditioning, 2 bathrooms, large office, ensuite and walk in robe off the main-bedroom, generous sized open plan living area, excellent appointed kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, island bench, walk in pantry + more. Outdoors has a well-appointed Alfresco Dining/entertaining deck + verandah. There is also a double lock up garage.
Second House - Renovated approx. 4 years ago, built on pier & beam foundations, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom and detached 2 car garage.
Cottage - Approx. 50 years old built on concrete stumps, 3 bedrooms with air-conditioning.
- Approx. 370000 litres rainwater in all tanks (Approx)
- Earth dam feeds the main house and cottage gardens.
- Earth dam feeds second house gardens
- Main machinery shed- 50m x 24m x 6m, open front
- Other sheds: Enclosed workshop (23.1m x 12.6m), small machinery shed (23.2m x 15.5m), old machinery shed (18.5m x 9.6m), 3 bay car shed,
2 sheds near the second house (1 x 12.5m x 18.8m and 1 x 16.3m x 15.2m)
- 6 x 150t MPH Sherwell silos (2 aerators each) + 4 x 55T Lysaght Silos + 3 x 55T Grainmaster silos
The Expression of Interest is on a bare basis or can be on a walk- in walk- out basis minus most of the workshop equipment. All sorghum crops on the property are reserved from the sale.
NB.Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.
'This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.'