PRIVATE, GREAT OUTLOOK, ADJOINS SCHOOLThis home certainly ticks a lot of boxes. Located in popular North Dalby in its own private Cul-de-sac at the end of a Cul-de-sac. Relax on the massive rear deck and gaze across the wide open spaces of the school ovals straight over the back fence.
Features: - Approx. 30 years old chamfer board home.
- 3 x Bedrooms (2 x built-in).
- 4th Bedroom/separate rumpus room (built-in).
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Large separate lounge and dining areas.
- Tidy, semi-modern kitchen- space for dishwasher & large fridge.
- Roomy laundry with large storage cupboards.
- Modern, attractive bathroom with separate corner bath and shower.
- Storage cupboards in hallway, laundry and rumpus.
- Large, North - facing, covered front deck.
- Massive - approx. 17m x 4m, covered rear deck - over looks backyard and school grounds.
- Gas points in lounge and on rear deck.
- 2 x Poly rainwater tanks - pressure pumped to kitchen sink.
- Large timber carport (approx 5m x 6m).
- Access to backyard.
- Garden shed - concrete floor.
- 902m2 block - fenced backyard.
This home is in quite good condition overall, it is very comfortable "as is" for buyers on a limited budget or would respond really well to some basic renovations.
Highly recommended to buyers looking to live in a decent, family oriented neighbourhood or would equally suit an investor with tenants seeking the same thing.
NB.Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.