For Sale $395,000 neg.
PRIZED POSITION - A HOME WITH STYLE AND SUBSTANCEA rare opportunity - Now is your chance to purchase a home in the CBD vicinity.
The home sits prominently on the corner of Archibald Street and Pratten Street on a 1012m2 block and is only a very short walk to the main street. The style of the home attracts your eye with the brick finish, cool verandah with iron lace work features and the established trees and shrubs finish the property.
A list of the property's features include:
- 3 Bedrooms (main with ensuite, all with built-in cupboards, 2 have reverse cycle split A/C units).
- Formal lounge with a fire place.
- Formal dining area.
- Spacious as new kitchen with dishwasher, twin sink, walk-in pantry, loads of cupboard space and with an outlook of the rear private outdoor area.
- Family/informal dining area off the kitchen with gas heater and 2 x built-in cupboards with benches.
- As new floor coverings and paint throughout.
- Wide formal entry.
- Verandahs on 2 sides with multiple entry doors to home and crimsafe screens.
- Private paved outdoor area on the North side of the home with huge date palms that add to the atmosphere.
- Single lock-up garage with separate store room.
- Single carport with concrete floor, plus extra concrete hardstand area.
- 13,000 litre poly rain water tank connected to the house.
The home sits on 6 metre concrete piers and has a suspended concrete floor.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.