73 Owen Street Dalby
Contact agent for details
GREAT PRESENTATION - LOADS OF LIVING SPACE - IMPRESSIVELY RENOVATED
This home is sure to impress buyers looking for a family sized home with no renovations required, but still in an affordable price range. Just down the road from the Dalby South School, AFL/Cricket fields and the Dalby Tennis Centre.
- 5 x Bedrooms (4 with built-in cupboards).
- Large separate media room/ 5th bedroom.
- Rumpus room with huge built-in desk and ample storage cupboards.
- Modern well appointed kitchen with heaps of bench and cupboard space.
- Spacious dining and separate lounge room.
- Roomy, very modern bathroom with separate shower and full size bath tub.
- New paint inside and outside.
- New carpets, new vinyl.
- 5 x Reverse cycle air conditioners.
- Storage cupboards in hall, laundry and rumpus room.
- Skylight in kitchen & toilet.
- Gas heater points.
- Security screen doors.
- Concreted driveway, carport (3 x car's long) and back outdoor living area.
- Rainwater tank (plumbed to the kitchen sink).
- Solar panels (5KW).
- Under turf water system in the rear yard.
- 6m x 3.5m Single lock-up garage (power, concrete floor).
- Mostly fenced.
Call today to arrange your private inspection.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.