17 Spring Creek Drive Dalby
"SPRING CREEK ESTATE" - PRESTIGE ACREAGE LIVING
Don't miss your chance to purchase this stunning five bedroom family home in a prime location of Dalby.
The property is situated on a very private and established 4050sqm allotment with all of the features you could ever ask for!
Perfect for the growing family, or someone just wanting a little extra space.
THIS PROPERTY FEATURES:
* 5 Bedrooms, all with built in cupboards (5th with walkin robe) and ceiling fans.
* Main bedroom is large in size with ensuite and walkin robe.
* Separate office or 6th bedroom.
* Spacious open living/kitchen/dining area.
* Kitchen equipped with double sink, dishwasher, gas cooktop/electric oven, breakfast bar and overlooks the spacious verandah - Ideal location to soak up the morning sun.
* Mostly all new internal paint & window blinds.
* Ample storage cupboards.
* Wood look lino throughout living areas, carpeted bedrooms.
* Ducted evaporative cooling + gas fire place.
* Separate toilet (and wash basin) - direct access to side verandah.
* Solar system on shed - 1.8Kw.
* Three bay colour bond shed (2 x roller doors, concrete and power).
* Large high double carport at the front of the property.
* Stencil Crete driveway and paths around the house.
* Private established gardens.
* Water bore - 80m, 3.5L/min (approx.).
* 3 x Rainwater tanks.
* 4050m2 allotment.
Call today for more details and to arrange your inspection - 07 4662 5311.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.