Here is your very rare chance to own a piece of local history!
This charming, triple-gable, 4 bedroom character home is available to purchase for the first time in over 80 years. Get a glimpse into the past as most of the property has been kept maintained but with minimal renovation for many years.
CLASSIC FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Triple gable front.
* Enclosed front verandah - easily opened back up.
* Original window shades.
* Very high, pressed metal ceilings - 3 x bedrooms + lounge.
* Tongue & Groove interior walls.
* Central hallway.
* Hand sawn fretwork above bedroom doors.
* Bay window - main bedroom.
* Attractive, original push-out windows.
* Large combined dining/kitchen at rear.
* Large combustion stove and gas upright stove.
* French doors onto front verandah and rear sunroom.
* Downstairs 2nd shower and 2nd separate toilet.
* Original timber garage - gravel floor.
* Quaint "Grandad Workshop" and outside "Thunder Box" (not working).
* Original, rustic paling fence.
* 1,133m2 Block.
* Established, shady trees.
* Property adjoins Thomas Jack Park at rear and 1 x side.
* Central location, easy walk to main street, shops, schools, churches, park etc.
Properties like this are so rarely available, not only is this a desirable, classic home, but it is virtually "In the Park", in the centre of town.
Call us today to arrange your own private viewing.
NB. Fitzsimmons Real Estate for themselves and the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (A) all information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (B) intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own enquiries, advices of as is otherwise necessary, (C) no person in the employment of Fitzsimmons Real Estate has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to this property.